The Kitchen Shoppe Ltd Registered office at 59 Station Road, North Harrow, HA2 7SR Registered in England No.02379728, VAT No. 434501383 (“the Company”)
The Company advertises the sale of kitchens and or kitchen equipment on the web (“the Goods”). The sale of the Goods will be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Sale” (“henceforth “these Terms”) If the Purchaser does not accept these terms and conditions, the Purchaser will be unable to purchase the Goods.
- The sale of the Ex-Display Goods is always on the basis of “Sold as Seen”.
The Company’s Duties, the Company will:
- Organise a viewing of the Goods when requested by the Purchaser.
- Facilitate the sale and collection of the Goods.
- Provide details and information of the Goods and measurements.
- Co-ordinate the collection of the Goods by the Purchaser’s Collection Company.
The Purchaser’ Duties, the Purchaser agrees that:
- It is legally able to enter in to this contract and is eighteen years and over of age.
- It will inspect the Goods to confirm the condition, completeness and working order of the Goods prior to placing an order for the Goods.
- To check the Goods at Collection and highlight any discrepancies against the sale information so that these can be resolved by the company prior to transportation.
- After collection they or their collection company will leave the premises clean.
- The collections team should undertake the provision of Services with reasonable skill and care
- It will Collect the Goods at the time agreed at the point of sale and that non-compliance with these requirements shall entitle the Company to cancel the sales agreement and recover expenses or losses incurred.
- The kitchens are either ex display or second hand so there may be signs of wear and tear. If the Purchaser is unhappy with any aspect of the Goods and is minded to cancel the Purchase it should first notify the Company of its concerns to allow the defect to be corrected by either replacing, making good or offer financial compensation. All this information has to be provided by the Purchaser before the confirmation of sale.
2. Prices and Payment
A 10% deposit of the total price of the Goods (“the Deposit”) must be made to the Company to secure the sale of the Goods. The Deposit is non-refundable. Full payment for the Goods is must be received by the Company no later than 14 days before collection of Goods by the Purchaser or an alternative date that is agreed between the parties.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer: no other payment method is acceptable. (Note, please allow time for bank transfer of payment.)
If payment is not made on the specified dates, the Company, is entitled to terminate this contract and retain the Deposit.
The Company may alter the price of the Goods at any time prior to payment of the deposit of the Goods
Without liability the Company may at any time prior to collection of the Goods withdraw the sale.
The Company offers a 7 day Purchaser Protection Policy in the event that there is a problem with the Goods. The 7days commences from the day that the Goods are collected and notice must be received by the 7th day through a completed in writing. The Company will try to resolve the problem and will issue a recommendation to resolve the issue to the parties concerned.
The parties will try to resolve any disputes amicably using utmost good faith. If the parties are unable to resolve their dispute they agree to conciliation by a Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution [“CEDR”] mediator. If conciliation is unsuccessful in resolving the dispute either of the parties may refer the matter to the courts.
5. Default and Limitation
All guarantees, warranties and associated remedies stated in this agreement are exclusive. No other guarantees or warranty, whether written, oral or implied or inferred from any course of dealing or usage or trade shall apply. Except as expressly and specifically provided in this agreement, all guarantees warranties and other terms implied by statute and or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, excluded from this agreement (including those of merchantable, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
Except for any liabilities which cannot be excluded by law, despite any contrary provision of this agreement the Copmany’s maximum aggregate liability arising under this agreement whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other statutory liability shall not exceed 5% of the website or reserve price for the Goods whichever is the greater.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, loss of use or production, loss of bargain or for any indirect and/ or consequential loss or damage in contract, tort or otherwise.
6. The law
The Contract shall be governed by English law.Where the Purchaser is a Consumer, these terms shall not affect the consumer`s statutory rights.
Contact details: Tel: 0208 427 7570 and www.kitchenshoppe.co.uk
Additional Terms for Collection and Delivery of Kitchens (if applicable):
- The risk of damage to the Goods is the responsibility of the Purchaser undertaking its Services with reasonable skill and care.
- It will notify the Company of any changes to the completed Pre Services Questionnaire at the time agreed for the provision of the Services, any changes may incur an additional charge which will be agreed prior to undertaking the Services.
- If during the provision of the Services, you agree with the Company to deviate from the agreed Services, Copmany shall not be liable for any costs, damage or loss arising from such deviation.
- On completion of the Services, you will be asked to sign a certificate of completion and allow Company to take photographs of the completed works. If you are not happy in any way with the Services which have been carried out and you do not note this on the certificate of completion then we will accept no liability if, in the future, you make a claim to us for damage or loss occurred during or as a result of the Services.
- If you raise a claim or issue in respect of the Services you will allow us access to review the Services and to take photographs of the Services and any alleged damage or poor quality of work.
- Should the purchaser choose for the items to be delivered to a storage facility, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to inspect the goods and report any defects within 7 days of the items being delivered to the storage facility. The purchaser takes ownership for the goods at the point that UKE deliver them into their chosen storage area. Any contract for storage is between the purchaser and storage facility directly.
The cost for the Services shall be due 7 days prior to the provision of Services. Additional charges will become due for payment 7 days following receipt of an Invoice.
Rescheduling of Services
The Company may at any time reschedule the provision of the Services due to factors beyond its reasonable control.